Dipl.-Ing. Emmanuel Pollakis
Room: G109 Telephone: +49(0)30 31002-860 Email: email@example.com
- Research interests:
- Convex optimization
- Self-organizing networks
- Machine learning
- Multicast communication
- Resource allocation and interference management in wireless networks
- Distributed wireless networks
- Cellular radio systems (GSM, UMTS, LTE/LTE-A)
- Rateless Coding for Efficient Information Distribution in Downlink Multiple Antenna Systems (Diploma Thesis at University of Technology Dresden in cooperation with German-Sino Lab for Mobile Communications)
- Demonstration of Adaptive Target Tracking in Indoor Environments Based on Signal Strength (Student Project at University of Technology Dresden in cooperation with University of British Columbia)
- Conference, Symposium, and Workshop Papers
Enhancing energy efficient network operation in multi-RAT cellular environments through sparse optimizationThe IEEE 14th Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), Darmstadt, Germany, June 2013.
- 2012 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Paris, France, Apr. 2012, accepted.
- IEEE Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN), October 2012, accepted.
Base station selection for energy efficient network operation with the majorization-minimization algorithmIEEE 13th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), June 2012, best student paper.
- 2011 IEEE International Sysmposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2011, accepted.
- Positioning Navigation and Communication (WPNC), 2010 7th Workshop on, Mar. 2010, pp. 157 - - 163.
Last modified 18.10.2012 15:53