M.Sc. Qi Liao
Room: G004 Telephone: +49(0)30-31002-869 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research interests:
- Distributed optimization and protocol design
- Utility optimization in queuing networks under stability constraints
- Performance and optimization of multiple access protocols
- Routing, scheduling, congestion control and dynamic load balancing in cellular and ad hoc networks
- Self-organizing networks
- Machine learning for network state detection and optimization
- Multi-agent system
- "SelfxRAN" Radio Network Self-Management
- "RelaySON" Self Organized Networks with Relay based Network Elements
- "CARMOVENET" Context-Aware Seamless Mobility Support for Vehicles in Wireless Cellular Networks
“A Cross Layer Approach to Optimal Congestion Control, Routing and Resource Allocation in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks”
- Journal Papers
- Wireless Networks, Springer, 2012, submitted.
- Conference, Symposium, and Workshop Papers
- The IEEE 14th Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), Darmstadt, Germany, June 2013.
- 2013 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC'13), Shanghai, China, Apr. 2013, accepted.
- Proc. IEEE VTC-Spring 2013 - Workshop on Mobile and Wireless Communication Systems for 2020 and beyond, Dresden, Germany, June 2013.
- 2012 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Ottawa, Canada, 2012.
- Proc. 16th International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA '12), Dresden, Germany, 2012.
- 17th European Wireless Conference, Vienna, Apr. 2011.
Last modified 18.12.2012 11:04