Dr.-Ing. Anastasios Giovanidis
Email: [mylastname] at hhi dot de
- Dauer der Mitarbeit:
- bis 2010
- Thema der Arbeit:
- Modeling and Analysis of Wireless Communication Systems using Automatic Retransmission Request Protocols
- Research interests:
- Stochastic Optimal Control
- Game Theory
- Microeconomic Theory
- Applied Probability
- Queuing Theory
- Main research:
- Performance and Optimization of Automatic Retransmission ReQuest (ARQ) Protocols
- Routing, Admission Control, Congestion Control
- Utility Optimization in Queuing Networks under Stability Constraints
- Distributed Optimization and Protocol Design
- "Investigation and Implementation of a Signal Processing Algorithm for Multistatic ISAR Imaging" - Anastasios Giovanidis, Diploma Thesis, June 2005, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece
- Yosia Hadisusanto - OFDMA Resource Allocation using Multiuser Constant-Power Waterfilling, Diploma Thesis, erfolgreich verteidigt, April 2007
- Stoycho Stefanov - "Optimal Control Policies for Delay-Constrained Communications in Wireless Fading Environments incorporating Erroneous Packet Retransmission Protocols" - Master's Thesis, erfolgreich verteidigt, April 2008
- Qi Liao - "A Cross Layer Approach to optimal Congestion Control, Routing and Resource Allocation in Mobile ad-hoc Networks" - Master's Thesis, erfolgreich verteidigt, November 2009
- US Patent 11/828,689 "Method and apparatus for positioning pilot in an OFDMA mobile communication system" (07F48670-HHI)
Recent Selected Talks
- Mar.10: McGill University (Montreal, Canada), "Congestion Control and Distributed Power Allocation in MANETs incorporating Outages and Retransmissions"
- Jul.09: Seoul, S.Korea, RAWNET Presentation Slides
- Nov.08: TU Berlin (Berlin, Germany), Mini Workshop on the Analysis of performance parameters in telecommunication networks, "Achieving Reliable Communications with ARQ Protocols: Optimization and Performance Trade-offs"
- Jul.08: Ecole Normale Superieure (Rue d'Ulm-Paris, France), "Performance optimization of Automatic Retransmission reQuest (ARQ) protocols in wireless communication systems"
- Jun.08: SUPELEC (Paris, France), "ARQ Protocols in Wireless Communications: Implications and Performance optimization in a single user and a multi user scenario"
Curriculum Vitae Anastasios Giovanidis CV
IEEE Copyright Information
The following statement applies to all publications on this site that are published in IEEE Conferences or Journals. This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted or mass reproduced without the explicit permission of the copyright holder. IEEE Copyright policies.
- Journal Papers
- IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 1632-1643, June 2011.
- Conference, Symposium, and Workshop Papers
- Proc. 16th International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA '12), Dresden, Germany, 2012.
- 15th European Wireless Conference, Aalborg, Denmark, May 2009.
- 5th Int. Workshop on Resource Allocation, Cooperation and Competition in Wireless Networks (RAWNET/WNC^3), Seoul, Korea, June 2009.
- Proc. 7th International ITG Conference on Source and Channel Coding (SCC 08), Ulm, Germany, Jan. 2008.
- Proc. 42nd Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS'08), Princeton, USA, Mar. 2008.
Optimal Power Allocation Policies for the Reliable Transmission of a Single Packet via ARQ ProtocolsProc. of 42nd Annual Asilomar Conf. on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Monterey, USA, Oct. 2008.
An Optimal Stopping Approach to ARQ Protocols with Variable Success Probabilities per RetransmissionProc. of 45th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Monticello, IL USA, Sept. 2007.
- 2007 IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC2007-Spring, Dublin, Ireland, Apr. 2007.
- 2007 IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference VTC2007-Spring, Dublin, Ireland, Apr. 2007, pp. 2746-2750.
- 40th Annual Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Monterey, USA, Nov. 2006.
Last modified 14.04.2010 09:39